If you’re interested in becoming a Python developer, you’re in luck. There are a number of different educational resources available that can help get you started on your new career path. In this blog post, we’ll be going over the details of one of the best free Python Developer courses available online on YouTube from freeCodeCamp. This course will help you master the fundamentals and techniques of Python programming. If you’re ready to start learning right now, keep reading!
How to use this course?
This course is designed to take you from the very basics of Python programming all the way to building full web applications. Along the way, we’ll also cover some intermediate topics like data visualization, machine learning, and web scraping. To get the most out of this course, we recommend that you have a passion for programming, that you’re ready to learn at a fast-paced, and that you’re open to trying new things even if you don’t fully understand them right away.
The Complete Python Developer Course for Free is a FREE 12-week online course that teaches you how to become a Python developer from scratch. This course is hosted on the freeCodeCamp platform on YouTube, freeCodeCamp is a nonprofit organization that trains people in full-time, in-person coding bootcamps. The lessons in this course are designed to help you master the fundamentals and techniques of Python programming so that you can apply them to almost any industry or job role.
This course was created and is maintained by the freeCodeCamp team, who are all self-taught programmers. In this course, you’ll learn Python programming through practical, hands-on exercises. The course is structured around weekly coding challenges, where you’ll build a new skill or complete a new project each week. You can learn at your own pace, and you can use the course’s resources to help you progress through the course at your own speed.
What is Python?
Python is a general-purpose programming language that’s popular for building websites and apps. Python is a great first programming language to learn for a few reasons. For starters, it’s easy to learn, which makes it more accessible for beginners. Python also has a large community of developers, making it easier to find a job as a Python developer if you’re just getting started. There are a number of different programming languages available, and Python is a great place to start.
Python can be used to write websites, web apps, and software for almost any industry. Python is also commonly used for machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence applications.
Let’s see three important modules from the freeCodeCamp course:
1. An Introduction to Python Programming
In this introductory module, you’ll learn about the history of Python, what makes Python unique, and why Python is a great language to start with as a beginner. You’ll also learn about the different uses of Python and the different types of Python projects you might work on as a developer.
Finally, you’ll be introduced to the 10 Pythonic Rules (readability, simplicity, conciseness, etc.) that can help you write code that’s easy to read and understand. This module will help you understand what Python is, how it’s used, and why it’s a great language to learn as a beginner. You’ll also be introduced to Python’s history, syntax, and the different types of Python projects you might work on as a developer.
2. Learn the Basics of Python
The basics of the Python programming module will teach you the syntax and structure of Python language. You’ll learn how to write basic Python code, what Python variables are, how to format Python code, and how to write and run Python code in your own Python code editor. This module also includes a primer on Python’s data types, which are variables that contain information like numbers, words, or letters. You’ll learn about Python’s data types, including things like strings, numbers, lists, and dictionaries.
By the end of this module, you’ll have all the skills you need to write basic Python code. This module will help you understand the basics of Python, including syntax, variables, data types, and code formatting. You’ll also learn how to write Python code, run Python code, and write Python code in a Python code editor. This module will provide you with everything you need to know to start writing Python code.
3. Code Challenge: Build Your First Web App in Python
In this module, you’ll be challenged to build your first web app in Python. You’ll be introduced to the principles behind web development, including the importance of writing clean code, following best practices, and testing your code to make sure it works correctly. You’ll also be introduced to the different technologies that make up a web app, including the web server, the database, and the web browser. Finally, you’ll learn how to build a web app that gets its data from a database.
This module will challenge you to build your first web app in Python. You’ll learn how to write clean code, follow best practices, and test your code to make sure it works correctly. You’ll also be introduced to the different technologies that make up a web app, including the web server, the database, and the web browser.
Congratulations! You made it here means you want to finish the Complete Python Developer Course for Free. Now that you’re done, you can take what you’ve learned in this course, and put it to use by building your own web apps and software.
Thank you for reading this article, click here to start learning Python in 2022.
- New Internship for Python Freshers | Apply Now
- Free Python Course | Loved By Over 7.7 Million People
- Top 10 Python Projects for Final year Students
- 10 Tkinter Projects for Beginners
- Get a New Job with Google: Course by Google
- Top 5 Websites To Learn Programming in 2022
- Vending Machine with Python Code
- Top 5 Youtube Channels to Learn Programming in 2022
- Python OOP Projects | Source code and example
- Internship at Google: Apply Now | Google STEP Internship
- Generate QR Code in Python
- Make Minecraft in Python
- Top 5 Free Resources To Learn Python in 2022
- Battleship Game Code in Python
- Simple Atm Program in Python
- Python Internship for College Students and Freshers: Apply Now
- Google Giving Free ML Course: Enroll Now
- Complete Python Developer Course for Free (includes lifetime access)
- Top 8 Apps To Learn Python Free In 2022
- How to Get Hired by Google (Python Developer Edition) in 2022?
- Get Hired at Amazon Using Python: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Facebook Giving Free Python Course: Enroll Now
- Data Science Projects for Final Year
- Get Job at Google in 2022: Apply Now
- Movie Recommendation System: with Streamlit and Python-ML
- Microsoft Giving Free Python Course: Enroll Now
- Google Giving Free Python Course: Enroll Now
- Get Internship at Microsoft in 2022: Apply Now
- Download Now 7 Best Python Books For Free