Welcome to copyassignment.com. In this post, we’ll look at how to create a Heart Using Python Turtle Library. Don’t worry if you’re new to the turtle library; it’ll be quite simple to learn. I’ll go through every element in this article, and you can also check out our other python turtle lessons.
1. In order to access the Python Turtle library, you need to import it into your Python environment, use the following command to import turtle in your python script.
# Import turtle package import turtle # Creating a turtle object(vr) vr = turtle.Turtle() # If you wish to change the background color, you can use the bgcolor method, by default it is white. turtle.Screen().bgcolor('black')
2. Set the speed to 4 using the speed(), and Set the turtle Pen size (It is used to adjust pen thickness).
turtle.pensize(4) vr.speed (10)
3. Creating a function to draw a curve with simple forward and left moves.
# Defining a method to draw curve def drawcurve(): for i in range(200): # Defining step by step curve motion vr.right(1) vr. forward(1)
4. Set the fill color to pink and border color to Red.
5. Start filling the color And Drawing the lines.
#begin_fill() : When you want to fill a shape with a color, then call this method vr.begin_fill() #In order to change the pen's direction, use left method. vr.left(140) # Draw the left line vr.forward(111.65)
6. Draw the Left Curve.
#calling the drawcurve Function drawcurve()
7. Draw the Right Curve.
vr.left(120) drawcurve() # Draw the right line vr.forward(111.65) vr.end_fill() vr.penup() vr.goto(77, -40) vr.pendown() vr.hideturtle()
Complete Code to Heart Using Python Turtle:
# Import turtle package import turtle # Creating a turtle object(vr) vr = turtle.Turtle() #set the Back Ground color turtle.Screen().bgcolor('black') # set the pen size turtle.pensize(4) vr.speed (10) # Defining a method to draw curve def drawcurve(): for i in range(200): # Defining step by step curve motion vr.right(1) vr. forward(1) # Set the fill color to pink and border color to Red vr.color('red', 'pink') # Start filling the color vr.begin_fill() vr.left(140) # Draw the left line vr.forward(111.65) # Draw the left curve drawcurve() vr.left(120) drawcurve() # Draw the right line vr.forward(111.65) # end_fill() : This method fills the polygon with the current fill color by closing it between the current position and the initial position. vr.end_fill() vr.penup() vr.goto(77, -40) vr.pendown() vr.hideturtle()
The curve function is defined in the preceding code to construct a curve to screen. The color will fill automatically once it has taken the entire heart form. Copy and execute the given code; you can also tweak it by adding new designs. Also if you want to learn more about Python turtle tutorials then check out the link.
- Python 3.12.1 is Now Available
- Best Deepfake Apps and Websites You Can Try for Fun
- Amazon launched free Prompt Engineering course: Enroll Now
- 10 GitHub Repositories to Master Machine Learning
- Hello World in 35 Programming Languages
- How to Scrape Data From Any Website with Python?
- Become Job Ready With Free Harvard Computer Science course: Enroll Now
- Free Python Certification course from Alison: Good for Resume
- Download 1000+ Projects, All B.Tech & Programming Notes, Job, Resume & Interview Guide, and More – Get Your Ultimate Programming Bundle!
- Udacity Giving Free Python Course: Here is how to Enroll
- Love Babbar’s Income Revealed
- Top 5 Websites to Learn Programming in 2024
- Python Internship for college students and freshers: Apply Here
- Microsoft Giving Free Python Course in 2023: Enroll Now
- Top 5 Free Python Courses on YouTube in 2024
- Complete Python Roadmap for Beginners in 2024
- New secrets to Earn money with Python in 2024
- Connect with HR Directly – Job Hack
- Google offering free Python course: Enroll Today
- What is an AI Tool?
- Google Internship 2024
- TCS Launched Free Certification Course with Industry Recognized Value
- Top Free AI Tools for Students and Job Seekers
- Unveiling the Future of AI Detector
- CodeWithHarry Earns 20 Lakhs per month from YouTube?
- Cleaning Service Booking System in Python Tkinter
- Farmers Ecommerce App using Python Tkinter
- Guidelines for Project Collaboration Process
- The system of the binary conversion
- What is web development for beginners?
Keywords-> python turtle design, turtle, design, 12th class python project, python for kids, 12th class, beautiful turtle designs, python