Welcome to copyassignment.com. In this post, we’ll look at how to create a Heart Using Python Turtle Library. Don’t worry if you’re new to the turtle library; it’ll be quite simple to learn. I’ll go through every element in this article, and you can also check out our other python turtle lessons.
1. In order to access the Python Turtle library, you need to import it into your Python environment, use the following command to import turtle in your python script.
# Import turtle package import turtle # Creating a turtle object(vr) vr = turtle.Turtle() # If you wish to change the background color, you can use the bgcolor method, by default it is white. turtle.Screen().bgcolor('black')
2. Set the speed to 4 using the speed(), and Set the turtle Pen size (It is used to adjust pen thickness).
turtle.pensize(4) vr.speed (10)
3. Creating a function to draw a curve with simple forward and left moves.
# Defining a method to draw curve def drawcurve(): for i in range(200): # Defining step by step curve motion vr.right(1) vr. forward(1)
4. Set the fill color to pink and border color to Red.
5. Start filling the color And Drawing the lines.
#begin_fill() : When you want to fill a shape with a color, then call this method vr.begin_fill() #In order to change the pen's direction, use left method. vr.left(140) # Draw the left line vr.forward(111.65)
6. Draw the Left Curve.
#calling the drawcurve Function drawcurve()
7. Draw the Right Curve.
vr.left(120) drawcurve() # Draw the right line vr.forward(111.65) vr.end_fill() vr.penup() vr.goto(77, -40) vr.pendown() vr.hideturtle()
Complete Code to Heart Using Python Turtle:
# Import turtle package import turtle # Creating a turtle object(vr) vr = turtle.Turtle() #set the Back Ground color turtle.Screen().bgcolor('black') # set the pen size turtle.pensize(4) vr.speed (10) # Defining a method to draw curve def drawcurve(): for i in range(200): # Defining step by step curve motion vr.right(1) vr. forward(1) # Set the fill color to pink and border color to Red vr.color('red', 'pink') # Start filling the color vr.begin_fill() vr.left(140) # Draw the left line vr.forward(111.65) # Draw the left curve drawcurve() vr.left(120) drawcurve() # Draw the right line vr.forward(111.65) # end_fill() : This method fills the polygon with the current fill color by closing it between the current position and the initial position. vr.end_fill() vr.penup() vr.goto(77, -40) vr.pendown() vr.hideturtle()
The curve function is defined in the preceding code to construct a curve to screen. The color will fill automatically once it has taken the entire heart form. Copy and execute the given code; you can also tweak it by adding new designs. Also if you want to learn more about Python turtle tutorials then check out the link.
- The system of the binary conversion
- What is web development for beginners?
- Guide to Proxy Servers: How They Work and Why You Need Them?
- Python | Check Armstrong Number using for loop
- Python | Factorial of a number using for loop
- Link in bio
- Microsoft Giving Free Machine Learning Course: Enroll Now
- Accenture Giving Free Developer Certificate in 2023
- Python | Asking the user for input until they give a valid response
- Python | How to iterate through two lists in parallel?
- Amazon Summer Internship 2023
- Python | How to sort a dictionary by value?
- Amazon Giving Free Machine Learning Course with Certificate: Enroll Now
- Google Summer Internship 2023
- Python | How to split a list into equally-sized chunks?
- 5 Secret ChatGPT skills to make money
- Python | Remove items from a list while iterating
- Free Google Certification Courses
- 5 AI tools for coders better than ChatGPT
- Python | How to get dictionary keys as a list
- New secrets to Earn money with Python in 2023
- Flower classification using CNN
- How to represent Enum in Python?
- 5 methods | Flatten a list of lists | Convert nested list into a single list in Python
- What does if __name__ == __main__ do in Python?
- Music Recommendation System in Machine Learning
- Brick Breaker Game in C++
- Dino Game in Java
- Java Games Code | Copy And Paste
- How to utilize ChatGPT to improve your coding skills?
Keywords-> python turtle design, turtle, design, 12th class python project, python for kids, 12th class, beautiful turtle designs, python