Newer versions of Google apps have made it easy to identify products such as cat or dog faces in photos, but the Internet giant has set its sights on more advanced artificial intelligence. To that end, Google launched a new Machine Learning course that trains users in common algorithms, neural networks, and other principles of AI. If you’re interested in taking this course for free, keep reading for details on registration.
This Free ML Course teaches the basics of machine learning through a series of lessons that include video lectures from researchers at Google, text written specifically for newcomers to ML, interactive visualizations of algorithms in action, and real-world case studies. While learning new concepts, you’ll immediately put them into practice with coding exercises that walk you through implementing models in TensorFlow, an open-source machine intelligence library.
The below prerequisites for Google’s Free ML Course are not necessary but good to have-
- 30+ exercises
- 25 lessons
- 15 hours
- Lectures from Google researchers
- Real-world case studies
- Interactive visualizations
What is Google Giving Away?
Google is giving away this 3-week course that trains you in the basics of machine learning. The course is free and open to anyone who wants to learn more about this topic. You can take this course online from any computer, at any time. While taking this course, you’ll build your own machine learning models using a real-world computer science library called TensorFlow.
How to Enroll in Google’s Free ML Crash Course?
You can sign up for this course here. Google also recommends that you set up a free Google Cloud account before you begin. If you already have a Google Cloud account, you can use the same account that you used to sign up for the course. If you don’t have a Google Cloud account, you can set one up here.
Your Google Cloud account will let you use Google’s cloud services, like the servers where all of the course content is hosted and the machine learning library you’ll use to build your own models. Even if you don’t plan to take the course, you should set up a free account and use Google Cloud for the following reasons:
- Accessing free, industry-leading software: You can use Google’s infrastructure to store data, process information, and run your code. You can even use Google’s AI tools, like the Vision and Natural Language APIs, to build conversational interfaces, translate text, and host visual content.
- Accessing a robust library of sample code that can help you build your project faster. You can find sample code in the form of open-source projects and guides in the Google Cloud documentation.
- Saving money while you build experience with Google Cloud products. You can get credits and redeem them for products like Google Cloud, TensorFlow, and more.
What You’ll Learn in Free ML Course?
As you work through this 3-week course, you’ll learn about foundational concepts like supervised and unsupervised learning, hyperparameter tuning, and building neural networks. You can also expect to learn about things like TensorFlow, Google’s machine intelligence library, and common machine learning algorithms, such as logistic regression and support vector machines. This course is designed for people with no experience in machine learning. It starts with the basics, teaches you to build your own models, and walks you through applying what you’ve learned to real-world use cases.
Lessons in Google’s Machine Learning Crash Course
Here’s a breakdown of the 10 lessons that you can expect to find in Google’s course-
Who This Free ML Course Is For?
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn more about machine learning.
- This course is great for beginners who want to know more about AI and how it works.
- It’s also a great refresher for people who’ve used ML in the past but need a refresher course.
- This course is for people who want to get started with the basics of AI and machine learning.
What to Know Before Taking the Course?
This Free ML Course is designed for people with no experience in machine learning. However, you should be familiar with basic programming concepts and tools before taking this course. You should also be comfortable with mathematical concepts like statistics, probability, and linear algebra. You can use any programming language like Python and R to follow along with this course, but the language you choose must work with Google Cloud services.
The free ML Course will get you up to speed with the basics of machine learning. It is not a course on deep learning or advanced topics. It is a good first step toward learning more about ML. If you want to expand your knowledge of advanced topics, take a look at Google’s tutorial on deep learning. Another excellent resource is the book “Machine Learning: A New Introduction” by Tom Mitchell.
Google is offering a free 3-week course that trains you in the basics of machine learning. Free ML Course is an excellent course for beginners who want to know more about what AI and machine learning are. You’ll build your own models, learn about different machine learning algorithms, and apply what you’ve learned to real-world use cases. The free ML Course is designed for people with no experience in machine learning, but you should be familiar with basic programming concepts before taking it.
Thank you for reading this article, click here to start learning Python in 2022.
- Complete Python Roadmap for Beginners in 2022
- New Internship for Python Freshers | Apply Now
- Free Python Course | Loved By Over 7.7 Million People
- Top 10 Python Projects for Final year Students
- 10 Tkinter Projects for Beginners
- Get a New Job with Google: Course by Google
- Top 5 Websites To Learn Programming in 2022
- Vending Machine with Python Code
- Top 5 Youtube Channels to Learn Programming in 2022
- Python OOP Projects | Source code and example
- Internship at Google: Apply Now | Google STEP Internship
- Generate QR Code in Python
- Make Minecraft in Python
- Top 5 Free Resources To Learn Python in 2022
- Battleship Game Code in Python
- Simple Atm Program in Python
- Python Internship for College Students and Freshers: Apply Now
- Google Giving Free ML Course: Enroll Now
- Complete Python Developer Course for Free (includes lifetime access)
- Top 8 Apps To Learn Python Free In 2022
- How to Get Hired by Google (Python Developer Edition) in 2022?
- Get Hired at Amazon Using Python: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Facebook Giving Free Python Course: Enroll Now
- Data Science Projects for Final Year
- Get Job at Google in 2022: Apply Now
- Movie Recommendation System: with Streamlit and Python-ML
- Microsoft Giving Free Python Course: Enroll Now
- Google Giving Free Python Course: Enroll Now
- Get Internship at Microsoft in 2022: Apply Now