Do you know that Google provides many free courses in text and video format? Yes, you hear it right, Google provides many free courses on its various platforms. Today, we will talk about one of its most famous courses i.e. Free Python course. It is available on the developers’ platform of Google and can be accessed easily without signing in/signup. Now, let’s explore what’s included in the course.
- Text Articles
- Python Setup
- Python Intro
- Dicts and Files
- Regular Expressions
- Video Lectures
- Introduction, Strings
- Lists and Sorting
- Dicts and Files
- Regular Expressions
- Utilities urllib
- Python Exercises
- Basic Exercises
- Baby Names Exercise
- Copy Special Exercise
- Logic Puzzle Exercise
Why Learn Python?
In graduation from college, we all need to learn a programming language. Most of the time it’s C or C++. But, do you know that the most in-demand programming language is Python programming language. There are many reasons to learn python programming language. Some of them are:
- Easy to setup on computer/laptop
- Easy to learn
- Beginner friendly
- Big support from the Python community
- Web development(Django)
- Software development
- Desktop Apps
- Mobile Apps(Kivy)
- Game Development
- Data Science/Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
- Library Support for almost every problem
Why Google’s Python Course to Learn Python?
Simple answer, because it’s taught by Google. Google is probably the best and biggest Information Technology company in the whole world so, whatever Google gives to the world should be one of the best. Also, Google itself uses Python for the backend and other administration tools. In this course, you will learn everything about basic Python. This course is best for absolute beginners. It is present in simple UI on Google’s developer website so it’s easy to read and learn.
Also, there are exercises available so that you can test your learning after finishing the topics. You can also try this course to refresh your Python skills. Anyone can try this course because it’s free and there are no requirements to enroll in this course.
What is Python Google Code University Forum?
To help you with your doubts while learning, Google has created this GCU(Google Code University). This is nothing but a Google Group that is free to join and ask your doubts freely and there are many people to help you with your doubt solving. Conversion in a Google Group looks very similar to Gmail conversions so it’s nothing new to converse in a Google group.
Check the image below to know how a Google Group looks like:
We recommend you try this free Python course by Google to Learn Python. Why? Because it’s free and is provided by Google. Also, you don’t need to sign/signup means no enrollment is necessary to access the course. The course is beginners friendly and can be used to brush up your Python skills as well.
- What is web development for beginners?
- Microsoft Giving Free Machine Learning Course: Enroll Now
- Accenture Giving Free Developer Certificate in 2023
- Amazon Summer Internship 2023
- Amazon Giving Free Machine Learning Course with Certificate: Enroll Now
- Google Summer Internship 2023
- 5 Secret ChatGPT skills to make money
- Free Google Certification Courses
- 5 AI tools for coders better than ChatGPT
- New secrets to Earn money with Python in 2023
- How to utilize ChatGPT to improve your coding skills?
- Create your own ChatGPT with Python
- Python Programming Examples | Fundamental Programs in Python
- GUI Piano in Python
- Best Java Roadmap for Beginners 2023
- Google STEP Internship 2023
- Free Python Certification Course
- Python 3.11: What’s New?
- Best 10 Websites to Learn Python
- Top 10 Free Python Courses on Udemy
- Introduction to Cython
- Make money with Python in 2022
- Drawing Application in Python Tkinter
- Top 32 Python Interview Questions For Experienced
- Top 10 Final Year Projects for Computer Science Students
- Microsoft Giving Free Python Course: Enroll Now
- Top 5 Free Python Courses on YouTube in 2022
- Google Giving Free Python Course: Enroll Now
- 15 Deep Learning Projects for Final year