In this article, we will be learning about a very cool and different Spiral Square Mania with Python Turtle module. The code for the project will be given below. Accordingly, this article will explain to you how you can code in turtle that will allow you to create some spiral squares. We will first see the code and then, we will understand it line-by-line. Now let’s see the code for design.
import turtle as t pen = t.Turtle() pen.color("cyan") pen.speed(0) colors = ["green","black","orange","navy","green","black","orange","navy"] def draw_square(color): for side in range(4): pen.forward(100) pen.right(90) for side in range(4): pen.forward(50) pen.right(90) pen.penup() pen.back(40) pen.pendown() for color in colors: pen.color(color) draw_square(color) pen.forward(50) pen.left(45) pen.hideturtle() t.done()
- In the first of “Spiral Square Mania with Python Turtle”, we have imported the “turtle” module as t and set the “pen” variable to t.Turtle(). Then, set the color of the pen to “cyan” and set the speed to 0. And create a list of colors that will be used in the colors of the squares. The list can be customized. However, we will be using; green, black, orange, navy, green, black, orange, and navy.
- Likewise, create a function name draw_square() and set a parameter color.
- Then, create a loop with a range of 4. Inside this loop, call the forward method with the value of 100 and turn right at an angle with the value of 90.
- And, inside this for loop, create another for loop with the range of 4. Then, move the turtle forward with the value of 50 and right at an angle of 90.
- Accordingly, call the penup method and set back with the value of 40. And, put the pen down.
- Lastly, coming out of the function, create a loop that will loop through the colors set above. Inside this loop, set the color to the current loop color and call the draw_square() function with the argument of the current color in the loop. Then, move the pen forward at the value of 50 and left at an angle of 45.
- Call the hide turtle method and end the code.
Thanks for reading. Comment your queries if you have any.
Keep Learning, Keep Coding
The rise of AI (Artificial Intelligence) content creation tools, especially ChatGPT, Bard, Jasper, etc., has imposed multiple threats to academia and the search engine world. Now, many students and researchers spend less time on research. Instead, they create content from different AI tools, paraphrase them, find a few relevant studies, and submit them as their…
CodeWithHarry is a YouTube channel owned by Haris Ali Khan, hailing from Rampur, Uttar Pradesh, India. In 2013, he embarked on his academic journey at the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur in West Bengal, where he pursued Industrial & Systems Engineering (ISE), a 5-Year Dual Degree Course. He initiated his YouTube channel on 28 April…
Introduction Hello friends, in this article we will see a very simple cleaning service booking system in Python tkinter. This project can not be used in the real world, this just tries to mimic real-world online service applications and that’s why the features of this app are limited. In simple words, you can use this…
Introduction Hello friends, I will show you how to create a simple e-commerce app for farmers using Python and the tkinter library in this tutorial. Before anything, let me tell you that this is not a real e-commerce app where anyone can list and buy products like we do on Amazon or Flipkart.Technologies used-> Python,…
Hi, Thanks for contacting Please send complete details about your project. Whatever features/requirements you want in your project/application/software, please write now, changes/updates later will/may not be entertained Necessary – Tell your budget Payments – You will need to pay according to milestones, let me explain. Let us say, there are 5 tasks in your project,…
The binary number system defines a number in a binary system. You only find the number in a two-number system the 1 and the 0. The binary number system is an alternative system of representation to the decimal number system. The decimal number system is from (0 to 9) and has a base of 10…