In this article, we will be learning about a very cool and different Spiral Square Mania with Python Turtle module. The code for the project will be given below. Accordingly, this article will explain to you how you can code in turtle that will allow you to create some spiral squares. We will first see the code and then, we will understand it line-by-line. Now let’s see the code for design.
import turtle as t pen = t.Turtle() pen.color("cyan") pen.speed(0) colors = ["green","black","orange","navy","green","black","orange","navy"] def draw_square(color): for side in range(4): pen.forward(100) pen.right(90) for side in range(4): pen.forward(50) pen.right(90) pen.penup() pen.back(40) pen.pendown() for color in colors: pen.color(color) draw_square(color) pen.forward(50) pen.left(45) pen.hideturtle() t.done()
- In the first of “Spiral Square Mania with Python Turtle”, we have imported the “turtle” module as t and set the “pen” variable to t.Turtle(). Then, set the color of the pen to “cyan” and set the speed to 0. And create a list of colors that will be used in the colors of the squares. The list can be customized. However, we will be using; green, black, orange, navy, green, black, orange, and navy.
- Likewise, create a function name draw_square() and set a parameter color.
- Then, create a loop with a range of 4. Inside this loop, call the forward method with the value of 100 and turn right at an angle with the value of 90.
- And, inside this for loop, create another for loop with the range of 4. Then, move the turtle forward with the value of 50 and right at an angle of 90.
- Accordingly, call the penup method and set back with the value of 40. And, put the pen down.
- Lastly, coming out of the function, create a loop that will loop through the colors set above. Inside this loop, set the color to the current loop color and call the draw_square() function with the argument of the current color in the loop. Then, move the pen forward at the value of 50 and left at an angle of 45.
- Call the hide turtle method and end the code.
Thanks for reading. Comment your queries if you have any.
Keep Learning, Keep Coding
Did you know that data science was the fifth most common job on LinkedIn in 2017? Did you know that the demand for Python programmers is expected to grow by 19% from 2020-2021? Did you know that Python is one of the fastest-growing programming languages, and it will likely continue to expand as its adoption…
Introduction In this informative article, we look at the most important Python Libraries For Data Science and explain how their distinct features may help you develop your data science knowledge. Python has a rich data science library environment. It’s almost impossible to cover everything in a single article. As a consequence, we’ve compiled a list…
Introduction In today’s digital environment, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) are getting more and more popular. Because of their growing popularity, machine learning technologies and algorithms should be mastered by IT workers. Specifically, Python machine learning libraries are what we are investigating today. We give individuals a head start on the new year…
Introduction Welcome to copyassignment.com. In this tutorial, we are going to learn File Explorer in Python using the Tkinter module. What is basically a file explorer? A file explorer is nothing but an application that is used to manage certain files and folders on your device where we can open, edit, copy, delete and move…
Introduction In this article, we will design and construct a basic Drawing Application in Python Tkinter GUI, where we can simply draw something on the canvas using a pencil and erase with an eraser, as well as the ability to change the thickness of a pencil and eraser. We may also modify the canvas’s background…
In this article, we are going to learn about Sequel Programming Languages(SQL). Big enterprises like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, use SQL for storing the data in the back-end. So, If you want to get a job in the field of data, then it is the most important query language to learn. Before getting started, let…