You can take any one of their courses or learn from scratch on your own if you want to become a self-taught developer!
Coursera is a website that offers online courses for free. Coursera has been around since 2012 and now has more than 1 million students enrolled in over 100 different courses from universities like Stanford, Yale, and MIT.
The best part about this website is that it’s completely free! You can create your own account or log into an existing one and start learning right away without spending any money on it at all!
Thank you for reading this article, click here to start learning Python in 2022.
- New Internship for Python Freshers | Apply Now
- Free Python Course | Loved By Over 7.7 Million People
- Top 10 Python Projects for Final year Students
- 10 Tkinter Projects for Beginners
- Get a New Job with Google: Course by Google
- Top 5 Websites To Learn Programming in 2022
- Vending Machine with Python Code
- Top 5 Youtube Channels to Learn Programming in 2022
- Python OOP Projects | Source code and example
- Internship at Google: Apply Now | Google STEP Internship
- Generate QR Code in Python
- Make Minecraft in Python
- Top 5 Free Resources To Learn Python in 2022
- Battleship Game Code in Python
- Simple Atm Program in Python
- Python Internship for College Students and Freshers: Apply Now
- Google Giving Free ML Course: Enroll Now
- Complete Python Developer Course for Free (includes lifetime access)
- Top 8 Apps To Learn Python Free In 2022
- How to Get Hired by Google (Python Developer Edition) in 2022?
- Get Hired at Amazon Using Python: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Facebook Giving Free Python Course: Enroll Now
- Data Science Projects for Final Year
- Get Job at Google in 2022: Apply Now
- Movie Recommendation System: with Streamlit and Python-ML
- Microsoft Giving Free Python Course: Enroll Now
- Google Giving Free Python Course: Enroll Now
- Get Internship at Microsoft in 2022: Apply Now
- Download Now 7 Best Python Books For Free