Many times we forget our saved passwords Right!, for example, we connect to a friends wifi and fill the password by asking him. But sometimes, due to some problems, we weren’t able to connect to wifi and it asks the password again which we don’t remember(obviously)
So, here in that type of case, you can own this trick i.e. see wifi password using cmd. You just need to follow the steps below:
Step1: Open Cmd(command prompt)
Step2: type “NETSH WLAN SHOW PROFILE” in cmd and click “enter“
Step3: type “NETSH WLAN SHOW PROFILE WIFI-NAME KEY=CLEAR” in cmd and hit “enter“
Step4: Under the security settings, in the ‘key content’, you will see the WiFi password of that particular network
We hope you may found your wifi password but still if there is any problem or you want us to suggest any other topic or problem then comment below.
- Python 3.12.1 is Now AvailableThursday, December 7, 2023 Python enthusiasts, rejoice! Python 3.12.1, the first maintenance release of Python 3.12, is now available for download here….
- Best Deepfake Apps and Websites You Can Try for FunDeepfake is one technology that remains consistently impressive. Apps like Lensa AI have taken the internet by storm. It lets you create…
- Amazon launched free Prompt Engineering course: Enroll NowIntroduction In this course, you will learn the principles, techniques, and the best practices for designing effective prompts. This course introduces the…
- 10 GitHub Repositories to Master Machine Learning1. ML-For-Beginners by Microsoft2. ML-YouTube-Courses3. Mathematics For Machine Learning4. MIT Deep Learning Book5. Machine Learning ZoomCamp6. Machine Learning Tutorials7. Awesome Machine Learning8….
- Hello World in 35 Programming LanguagesA timeless custom known as the “Hello, World!” program marks the start of every programmer’s adventure in the wide world of programming….
Thank you for reading
Keep updated for more amazing content like this