1. Simple HTML Resume Template
My first HTML Resume template includes a simple Resume template. This is because most employers do not get much time to read your resume as they do not have enough time. This template is easy to read, simple yet attractive as it has a good color combination of 2 colors(Black and light sky blue) and it has a white background. The source code for this Simple HTML Resume Template is completely free and you can access it here.
2. Beautiful HTML Resume Template
This is a 2-page HTML Resume template where you have the option to add more content/information about yourself on the 2nd page. This template is divided into 2 vertical sections where the first section is 27% of the width and the rest is 73%. The background color of the left section is #484444 and the right has a white background color. Click here to get Beautiful HTML Resume Template code.
3. Dark HTML Resume Template
We all have different choices and this applies to colors as well. If you like a black background for your resume then this is the perfect resume template for you as it has a black background and the text is in white with the email in red. This HTML resume is divided into 3 main sections- introduction, summary, and work experience and if you want to add more sections then it’s very easy to do that, simply copy any section and change its content accordingly. Click here to get the source code for this beautiful Dark HTML Resume Template.
4. Modern HTML Resume Template
If you are looking for the most famous resume template in the industry then this is the best HTML resume template for you. This is an All-Rounder Resume Template that can be used by a fresher, student, or experienced candidate. You can replace the experience section with the projects section if you are a student. This is a 3-colored background Resume Template and that’s why this is divided into 3 different sections. You can customize/add more sections to this Resume template if you are a coding student. Click here to access the source code for this Modern HTML resume template.
5. Right Sidebar HTML Resume Template
The last template you saw was an industry standard. This Right HTML resume template is similar to that HTML template but the difference is the sidebar, color combination, and some format. This template is Russian and it has content/information in the Russian language. You can change the contents in your preferred language. In this resume, you also have an option to add a profile photo which is generally recommended by experts as adding a photo leaves a different impression on the reader. Click here to get the source code for the Right Sidebar HTML resume template.
Not only these HTML Resume Templates, you can browse the internet to find more HTML Templates and select any of the resume templates. Now, how to host? Because we can not send HTML codes to employers. You can use the following platforms to host your HTML Resume for free- GitHub, Vercel, Render, etc Hosting on Render gives you an extra option to add custom domain for free.