This is just a two-line youtube video downloader python program but to explain it in a better way we have used the comments.
If you want the source code for the GUI application to download YouTube Video then click here.
So, first, let’s see the two-line code to download any youtube video.
from pytube import YouTube
We have explained this program in every line to make it understand easily for you.
You can download the pytube module using
"pip install pytube" but if this gives you the error then you should try
"pip install pytube3" inside your terminal.
Now, let’s see the code and understand.
# importing YouTube from pytube from pytube import YouTube # asking user to enter link link = input("Enter the link ") # showing user that the process has started print("Downloding...") # main code to download Video YouTube(link).streams.first().download() # showing user that the video has downloaded print("Video downloaded successfully")
Enter the link https://youtu.be/a-MWCVa0tlY Downloding... Video downloaded successfully
- The system of the binary conversionThe binary number system defines a number in a binary system. You only find the number in a two-number system the 1 and the 0. The binary number system is an alternative system of representation to the decimal number system. The decimal number system is from (0 to 9) and has a base of 10…
- What is web development for beginners?Introduction In web development, we refer to website so web development refers to website development. “Web” word has been taken from the spider’s web because of the analogy that like a web is connected similarly websites are also connected to each other through the Internet. History of web development 3 Pillars of web development HTML…
- Guide to Proxy Servers: How They Work and Why You Need Them?What is a web proxy? During our college days, we often heard the term “proxy” which referred to the act of someone else marking our attendance, allowing us to be present in a class even if we were not physically there. In the context of the Internet, a web proxy works similarly, acting as an…
- Python | Check Armstrong Number using for loopAn Armstrong number is a number that is equal to the sum of its own digits raised to the power of the number of digits. Consider 153. It has 3 digits, so we raise each digit to the power of 3(the number of digits) and sum them up:1^3 + 5^3 + 3^3 = 1 +…
- Python | Factorial of a number using for loopThe factorial of a non-negative integer n, denoted by n!, is the product of all positive integers less than or equal to n. The factorial of 0 is defined to be 1. The factorial formula can be expressed as: n! = 1 * 2 * 3 * … * n Code to calculate factorial of…