Hello folks! In this article, we will delve into the world of AI and explore the “Top Free AI Tools for Students and Job Seekers.” In today’s fast-paced digital landscape, students and job seekers alike are constantly seeking ways to gain a competitive edge in their academic pursuits and career endeavors. With the rapid advancements in technology, artificial intelligence offers a plethora of innovative tools and solutions to assist individuals in their educational and job-seeking journeys. These cutting-edge tools are designed to streamline various aspects of learning, job search process, resume building, etc. making them indispensable resources for those looking to succeed in an increasingly AI-driven world.
1. Blackbox AI (Free & Premium available)
In simple language, this tool acts as a coding assistant. It is capable of doing the following:
- Auto code complete. It is capable of suggesting code snippets, functions, etc.
- Accepts commands and writes code according to the command.
- AI-based version tracking.
- Changes version title based on the changes made in code.
- Find and optimize errors.
- Capable of generating README files with a single click.
The best part is that the user can use the Blackbox AI extension available on Google.
2. Humata AI (Free & Premium available)
This tool in the list of “Top Free AI Tools for Students and Job Seekers” is one of the most useful and amazing tools. It allows us to make our own ChatGPT type of model. All we have to do is upload our document, pdf etc. and on the basis of the information that is there in that document, Humata make an AI model.
This allows us to ask questions, get summaries and much more. It is super useful for both – students and well as job seekers.
3. Claude AI (Free)
Anthropic’s tool Claude on the list of Free AI Tools is the strongest rival and competitor of ChatGPT. Claude is currently available only in USA and UK but users can use it using VPN. One feature of Claude AI that ChatGPT does not offer is the capability to read documents. It allows the user to upload documents and reply accordingly.
Recently, Amazon announced that it will invest up to $4 billion into OpenAI rival Anthropic (which is the parent company of tools like Claude)
4. Rezi AI (Free & Premium available)
With its free plan, a user can build an AI-based resume, cover letter and much more that too with the Application Tracking System (ATS) that most companies use during their hiring process.
- AI Resume Summary – Instantly generate resume’s summary.
- AI Cover Letter Writer – Instantly generate tailored cover letters
- AI Resignation Letter Writer – Instantly generate a resignation letter
- AI Keyword Targeting – Optimize resume with targeted keywords
- Real-Time Content Analysis – Checks the user resume content for best practices.
- AI Bullet Point Writer – It allows us to instantly write job-specific resume content.
- AI Bullet Point Editor – It can also instantly rewrite and improve bullet points.
5. Rytr (Free & Premium available)
This Free AI Tool – Rytr – is an AI writing assistant that enables you to produce top-notch material quickly. Some of its features are as follows:
- Creates ideas, content, and outlines for blogs, articles, or essays in a single click.
- Creates names for brands and products.
- Able to craft startup pitches for business concepts.
- Can generate business ideas.
- Write cover letter, emails
- Can make catchy ads on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.
- Generate interview questions, extract keywords, generate keywords
- The poem generator can reply to product reviews
- Can generate YouTube thumbnails, descriptions, titles, etc
6. Zust AI
This Free AI Tool allows us to create QR Codes that have an AI-generated image based on the prompt entered by the user. It also verifies whether the generated QR is scanable or not. All we have to do is enter the link and enter the prompt and on that, Zust QR will add the image in the background of the QR Code. Some of its other products are:
- fashion.zust.ai – Put any outfit on the AI-generated human model with just a few clicks.
- photoshift.co – Place/swap your product photos in the images from MidJourney. It also works with any background.
- zust.ai – With only three easy actions, you can quickly replace or create a new background for your physical product. No Photoshop expertise is necessary.
We hope this article turned out to be a valuable read for you. We encourage you to use all these tools and boost your productivity 10x. Thank you for visiting CopyAssignment.