Code for calculating Miles Per Gallon with Python Program
# taking input from user for miles miles = input("Enter miles driven: ") # converting to float miles = float(miles) # taking input from user for gallon gallon = input("Enter gallon used: ") # converting to float gallon = float(gallon) # calculating miles per gallon in python miles_per_gallon = miles / gallon # printing miles_per_gallon print("Miles per gallon: ", miles_per_gallon)
So, this is a simple Miles Per Gallon Python Program to calculate how many miles you drive in 1 gallon of oil.
What is a gallon?
A gallon is a unit of volume in imperial units and the United States customary units. Three different versions are in current use. Click here to know more about a gallon.
We hope this article will help you.
Thank you for visiting our website.
- Sequel Programming Languages(SQL)
- Run Python Code, Install Libraries, Create a Virtual Environment | VS Code
- Calendar using Java with best examples
- How to make a Process Monitor in Python?
- C++ Array Assignment
- Employee Management System Project in Java
- Shift Numbers in Python | Assignment Expert
- Sum of n numbers in Python using for loop
- NxNxN Matrix in Python 3
- Calculator Program in Python | On Different IDEs
- Naive Bayes in Machine Learning
- Lee Algorithm in Python | Solution to Maze Routing Problem in Python
- Miles Per Gallon Python Program
- Automate Data Mining With Python
- Create and Print a List of Prime Numbers in Python
- Support Vector Machine(SVM) in Machine Learning
- Python Increment By 1
- Vending Machine with Python Code
- Python Turtle Shapes- Square, Rectangle, Circle
- Python OOP Projects | Source code and example
- Happy Birthday In Binary Code
- AES in Python | Encrypt & Decrypt | PyCryptodome
- Make Minecraft in Python
- Battleship Game Code in Python
- Convert ipynb to Python
- Simple Atm Program in Python
- Python – Sort All Words In a File And Put It In A List – 3 Easy Method
- Python Docstring Generator | PyCharm and VsCode
- Format Numbers as Currency with Python: 3 Easy Methods
- MD5 Hash in Python