ChatGPT is a product of openai, currently ChatGPT is the most famous product of openai but there are many other products. In this article, we will see how to use ChatGPT with Python means we create a program that can be used to simulate ChatGPT just like it does on https://chat.openai.com/chat/.
So, we are really going to design a program that can be used just like we use ChatGPT.
Installing openai library
We need openai library to use ChatGPT with Python, run the following command in terminal:
pip install openai
pip install –upgrade openai
Code to use ChatGPT with Python
# import openai library import openai # Set up the OpenAI API client openai.api_key = "your secret api key" # this loop will let us ask questions continuously and behave like ChatGPT while True: # Set up the model and prompt model_engine = "text-davinci-003" prompt = input('Enter new prompt: ') if 'exit' in prompt or 'quit' in prompt: break # Generate a response completion = openai.Completion.create( engine=model_engine, prompt=prompt, max_tokens=1024, n=1, stop=None, temperature=0.5, ) # extracting useful part of response response = completion.choices.text # printing response print(response)
Output for ChatGPT with Python:
Enter new prompt: top 5 cricket players in the world 1. Virat Kohli (India) 2. Steve Smith (Australia) 3. Kane Williamson (New Zealand) 4. Joe Root (England) 5. AB de Villiers (South Africa) Enter new prompt: population to top 5 countries 1. China - 1,439,323,776 2. India - 1,380,004,385 3. United States - 331,002,651 4. Indonesia - 273,523,615 5. Brazil - 212,559,417 Enter new prompt: write a poem on dog A furry friend so faithful and true A loyal pup that loves me through and through A four-legged friend who's always there To show me love and endless care A wagging tail that always greets A best friend that never competes A pup who's always by my side A bond that's never been denied A furry friend that loves to play A companion that's here to stay A pup who loves to make me smile A loyal friend that's been around for a while A pup that's always been my friend A bond that will never end A loyal pup that loves me so My furry friend, my pup, my doggo. Enter new prompt: write a poem on cow A cow so white and gentle, A creature so divine, A beauty so sublime. Her eyes so gentle, her nose so soft, Her udder so full and round, Her mooing so melodic, her presence so profound. Her coat so soft and warm, A creature so serene, She’s the source of life, A blessing to be seen. Her milk so sweet, her butter so creamy, Her cheese so savory, Her meat so tender, A delicacy so hearty. A cow so wise and kind, A creature so divine, She’s a blessing to us all, A cow so white and gentle.
How to get Your Secret API?
Don’t think that getting API key is a tough task and is a barrier for you, you just need to signup. Follow the steps below:
1. Go to openai.com/api/
2. Click on signup
3. Complete SignUp with google or email or microsoft
4. Now, login and go to platform.openai.com/
5. Click on Personal and then click on View API keys
6. Now, click on ‘Create new secret key‘ and copy the secret key
First you should install openai library, then copy code given above, and run the program that’s it. This way you can easily use ChatGPT with Python program. You can even create a GUI App just like ChatGPT. I recommend you to try more on ChatGPT as it’s another magical invention that we are seeing nowdays.
Also, you can react out me on email@example.com to discuss on anything you have in your mind like any idea or help with error in code.
Thank you for visiting our website.
- Oracle Hiring for Python internship 2023: Apply Now
- Capgemini hiring freshers and experienced in bulk with CTC 5-15 LPA. Apply now!
- IIT Kanpur’s Python Learning Program: Apply Now
- Microsoft Giving Free Machine Learning Course: Enroll Now
- Accenture Giving Free Developer Certificate in 2023
- Microsoft Bing Eating Google Traffic: Check results here
- ChatGPT 4 with videos next week: Unveiled by Microsoft
- DevSecOps Internship at IBM: Apply Now
- Python Internship at Cisco: Apply Now
- Python Internship at HP: Apply Now
- Python Internship at Lenovo: Apply Now
- Amazon Summer Internship 2023
- Amazon Giving Free Machine Learning Course with Certificate: Enroll Now
- Elon Musk hiring AI researchers to develop OpenAI rival
- Why Elon Musk Quits OpenAI?
- Google Summer Internship 2023
- 5 Secret ChatGPT skills to make money
- Free Google Certification Courses
- 5 AI tools for coders better than ChatGPT
- New secrets to Earn money with Python in 2023
- How to utilize ChatGPT to improve your coding skills?
- Create your own ChatGPT with Python
- Python Programming Examples | Fundamental Programs in Python
- GUI Piano in Python
- Best Java Roadmap for Beginners 2023
- Google STEP Internship 2023
- Free Python Certification Course
- Python 3.11: What’s New?
- Best 10 Websites to Learn Python
6 thoughts on “Create your own ChatGPT with Python”
I am getting RateLimitError. You exceeded your current quota.Please check your plan and billing details.
openai.error.RateLimitError: You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details.What’s this error?
This is a click bait and misleading post, the title should say how to use (run) chatgpt on your own computer, something like this, just stop wasting everyone’s time and do something really meaningful
Sir I found my api then where I paste this api address
Then gpt is run.
Now my gpt show problem to find gpt
openai.api_key = “here to paste your secret api”
openai.api_key = “here you paste your secret api address”