This tutorial is going to be an exciting and thrilling one as we are going to create an Employee Management System Project In PHP with the MySQL database. We will use bootstrap for the front end as well. There will be 2 types of users: Admin and Employee. Admin can access and change everything and Employee can access information related to him/her only.
Admin can assign different tasks to an employee and employees can see the tasks assigned to them and mark them when they complete the task.
- How to set up and run Employee Management System Project In PHP?
- Employee Management System Project In PHP: Project Overview
- Features of Employee Management System Project In PHP:
How to set up and run Employee Management System Project In PHP?
To bundle up the whole project, this is the zip file for it, after downloading the zip file extract it and place it in the htdocs folder of your c/xampp folder(as explained in the video below). Then create a new table by visiting the localhost/PHPMyAdmin and import the SQL file from the zip file. After this, you can run the project by visiting http://localhost/employeeManagementPHP. Check the video below.
The default id and password for admin are
These credentials for admin can be changed by going into PHP myadmin and changing that there.
Employee Management System Project In PHP: Project Overview
|Project Name:||Employee Management System Project In PHP|
|Abstract:||This is a web-based project that can be used to handle the employees and tasks assigned to them.|
|Recommended for:||Final Year Students and advanced PHP learning students|
Features of Employee Management System Project In PHP:
- Admin and Employee Login
- Admin can add new employees in the MySQL database, update employee’s data, and delete an employee.
- Admin can update employee’s data and/or delete an employee.
- Admin can assign new tasks
- Employees can mark tasks completed
- Backend:- PHP
- Database:- MySQL
Features in detail:
- Employee Management System Project In PHP allows an administrator to add employees to the database and assign them tasks to complete. Each employee has a unique login and can access the system to view and mark their tasks as completed.
- The administrator has the ability to add new employees by entering their information, including their name, email, and password. The administrator can also assign tasks to employees by selecting the employee and entering the task details, such as the task name and due date.
- Employees can sign in to the system using their email and password. Once signed in, they can view a list of their assigned tasks and mark them as completed by clicking on a button next to each task. The administrator can view the status of all tasks and see which ones have been completed by each employee.
- This project allows for efficient task management and tracking within an organization, as the administrator can easily assign tasks and track their progress, and employees can easily view and update the status of their tasks.
- Text editor (Vs code, Sublime text, Atom)
- Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera)
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, and jquery
Before jumping right into code make sure that you have Xampp installed and these 2 important processes running in XAMPP:
<!doctype html> <html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1"> <title>Empolyee Management System</title> <link href="https://email@example.com/dist/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet" integrity="sha384-rbsA2VBKQhggwzxH7pPCaAqO46MgnOM80zW1RWuH61DGLwZJEdK2Kadq2F9CUG65" crossorigin="anonymous"> <link rel="stylesheet" href="assets/css/style.css"> </head> <body> <!-- Login Form --> <div class="container"> <div class="row "> <div class="col-md-6 offset-md-3"> <h1 class="d-flex justify-content-center mt-5 ">EMPLOYEE LOGIN</h1> <form method="post" action="assets/backend/employeeAuth.php" class="border border-primary rounded p-4 br-3 login-form"> <div class="mb-3"> <label for="employeeEmail" class="form-label">Email address</label> <input type="email" class="form-control" id="employeeEmail" name="employeeEmail" placeholder="Employee Email" required> </div> <div class="mb-3"> <label for="employeePassword" class="form-label">Password</label> <input type="password" class="form-control" id="employeePassword" name="employeePassword" placeholder="Employee Password" required> </div> <button type="submit" id="employee_login_btn" name="employee_login_btn" class="btn btn-primary">Login</button> </form> <div class="text-center"> Login as <a style="color : blue; font-weight : bold;" href="admin/index.php">Admin.</a> </div> </div> </div> </div> <!-- ./Login Form --> <script src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/@firstname.lastname@example.org/dist/umd/popper.min.js" integrity="sha384-oBqDVmMz9ATKxIep9tiCxS/Z9fNfEXiDAYTujMAeBAsjFuCZSmKbSSUnQlmh/jp3" crossorigin="anonymous"></script> <script src="https://email@example.com/dist/js/bootstrap.min.js" integrity="sha384-cuYeSxntonz0PPNlHhBs68uyIAVpIIOZZ5JqeqvYYIcEL727kskC66kF92t6Xl2V" crossorigin="anonymous"></script> </body> </html>
Output for Employee Management System Project In PHP
- The system of the binary conversion
- What is web development for beginners?
- Guide to Proxy Servers: How They Work and Why You Need Them?
- Python | Check Armstrong Number using for loop
- Python | Factorial of a number using for loop
- Link in bio
- Microsoft Giving Free Machine Learning Course: Enroll Now
- Accenture Giving Free Developer Certificate in 2023
- Python | Asking the user for input until they give a valid response
- Python | How to iterate through two lists in parallel?
- Amazon Summer Internship 2023
- Python | How to sort a dictionary by value?
- Amazon Giving Free Machine Learning Course with Certificate: Enroll Now
- Google Summer Internship 2023
- Python | How to split a list into equally-sized chunks?
- 5 Secret ChatGPT skills to make money
- Python | Remove items from a list while iterating
- Free Google Certification Courses
- 5 AI tools for coders better than ChatGPT
- Python | How to get dictionary keys as a list
- New secrets to Earn money with Python in 2023
- Flower classification using CNN
- How to represent Enum in Python?
- 5 methods | Flatten a list of lists | Convert nested list into a single list in Python
- What does if __name__ == __main__ do in Python?
- Music Recommendation System in Machine Learning
- Brick Breaker Game in C++
- Dino Game in Java
- Java Games Code | Copy And Paste
- How to utilize ChatGPT to improve your coding skills?