Python offers a very good library to convert any text to speech. The library is known by the name “pyttsx3” and this is super easy to learn and use.
- Works with Python versions 2 and 3 both
- Works offline i.e. without an internet connection
- It’s very fast and works without delay
- Supports multiple TTS engines, including Sapi5, nsss, and espeak
Inside your command prompt or your ide’s terminal type:
pip install pyttsx3
You may face this error
no module named 'pythoncom'
To resolve this you need to type
pip install pywin32
in your command prompt or ide’s terminal
If your error is one or more of the errors given below then your problem will be solved after installing pywin32
Errors may be:
- “No module named win32com.client”
- “No module named win32” or
- “No module named win32api”
Now let’s have a look at the source code with an explanation
# import the pyttsx module inside program import pyttsx3 # initializing the module engine = pyttsx3.init() # .say() function is used to speak the text you have written # inside the function engine.say("Anything you write here will be spoken by your computer during the running of the program") # this is used to process and run the program commands engine.runAndWait()
Believe me! this program works perfectly so I suggest you try it at least once.
- Hello World in 35 Programming Languages
- How to Scrape Data From Any Website with Python?
- Become Job Ready With Free Harvard Computer Science course: Enroll Now
- Free Python Certification course from Alison: Good for Resume
- Download 1000+ Projects, All B.Tech & Programming Notes, Job, Resume & Interview Guide, and More – Get Your Ultimate Programming Bundle!
- Udacity Giving Free Python Course: Here is how to Enroll
- Love Babbar’s Income Revealed
- Top 5 Websites to Learn Programming in 2024
- Python Internship for college students and freshers: Apply Here
- Microsoft Giving Free Python Course in 2023: Enroll Now
- Top 5 Free Python Courses on YouTube in 2024
- Complete Python Roadmap for Beginners in 2024
- New secrets to Earn money with Python in 2024
- Connect with HR Directly – Job Hack
- Google offering free Python course: Enroll Today
- What is an AI Tool?
- Google Internship 2024
- TCS Launched Free Certification Course with Industry Recognized Value
- Top Free AI Tools for Students and Job Seekers
- Unveiling the Future of AI Detector
- CodeWithHarry Earns 20 Lakhs per month from YouTube?
- Cleaning Service Booking System in Python Tkinter
- Farmers Ecommerce App using Python Tkinter
- Guidelines for Project Collaboration Process
- The system of the binary conversion
- What is web development for beginners?
- Guide to Proxy Servers: How They Work and Why You Need Them?
- Python | Check Armstrong Number using for loop
- Python | Factorial of a number using for loop
- Link in bio