Python offers a very good library to convert any text to speech. The library is known by the name “pyttsx3” and this is super easy to learn and use.
- Works with Python versions 2 and 3 both
- Works offline i.e. without an internet connection
- It’s very fast and works without delay
- Supports multiple TTS engines, including Sapi5, nsss, and espeak
Inside your command prompt or your ide’s terminal type:
pip install pyttsx3
You may face this error
no module named 'pythoncom'
To resolve this you need to type
pip install pywin32
in your command prompt or ide’s terminal
If your error is one or more of the errors given below then your problem will be solved after installing pywin32
Errors may be:
- “No module named win32com.client”
- “No module named win32” or
- “No module named win32api”
Now let’s have a look at the source code with an explanation
# import the pyttsx module inside program import pyttsx3 # initializing the module engine = pyttsx3.init() # .say() function is used to speak the text you have written # inside the function engine.say("Anything you write here will be spoken by your computer during the running of the program") # this is used to process and run the program commands engine.runAndWait()
Believe me! this program works perfectly so I suggest you try it at least once.
- The system of the binary conversion
- What is web development for beginners?
- Guide to Proxy Servers: How They Work and Why You Need Them?
- Python | Check Armstrong Number using for loop
- Python | Factorial of a number using for loop
- Link in bio
- Microsoft Giving Free Machine Learning Course: Enroll Now
- Accenture Giving Free Developer Certificate in 2023
- Python | Asking the user for input until they give a valid response
- Python | How to iterate through two lists in parallel?
- Amazon Summer Internship 2023
- Python | How to sort a dictionary by value?
- Amazon Giving Free Machine Learning Course with Certificate: Enroll Now
- Google Summer Internship 2023
- Python | How to split a list into equally-sized chunks?
- 5 Secret ChatGPT skills to make money
- Python | Remove items from a list while iterating
- Free Google Certification Courses
- 5 AI tools for coders better than ChatGPT
- Python | How to get dictionary keys as a list
- New secrets to Earn money with Python in 2023
- Flower classification using CNN
- How to represent Enum in Python?
- 5 methods | Flatten a list of lists | Convert nested list into a single list in Python
- What does if __name__ == __main__ do in Python?
- Music Recommendation System in Machine Learning
- Brick Breaker Game in C++
- Dino Game in Java
- Java Games Code | Copy And Paste
- How to utilize ChatGPT to improve your coding skills?