Hello friends, do you know that big organizations like Microsoft provide free educational content? On their website, they have 4,284 small to medium size courses which they have divided into two parts i.e. module and learning path. There are 3,516 modules and the rest are learning paths. Modules are small in size and their duration varies from 10 minutes to 4 hours but the maximum modules come in the duration of 20-40 minutes only. Learning paths are generally big in size. Their duration varies from 2.5 hours to 15 hours of length.
Their content is divided into 3 parts based on difficulty level. Difficulty types-
They have provided many types of filters so that users can access their choice-based courses. Filter types-
Before wasting any time of yours, let’s see the free Python course by Microsoft.
1. Link for Free Python Course by Microsoft in Video tutorials format–
2. Link for Free Python Course by Microsoft in Text/Article tutorials format-
About Microsoft Free Python Course
On their website, they have provided you with a search bar where you can search for anything you want to learn. If you want to learn Python, type Python in the search bar and you will see many Python-related modules and learning paths. If you want to learn one or more topics you can click on that topic and start learning that. You can try Python-related learning paths as well to clear your topic in deep. There are 53 modules and learning paths related to Python.
What’s Inside Course?
They have covered all the basic topics in Python like lists, strings, variables, boolean, etc. They have Python guide modules as well if you want to know how to learn Python. Also, they have taught other technologies which Microsoft has discovered like Azure and Visual Studio Code. They have some content on how to create real-world projects in Python and deploy them on Azure. They have some modules on AI and ML tutorials as well. There is one module in which they have taught how to set up a Python complete environment on your system. Also, there are some web development-related modules that cover Django(Python framework for web development).
They have one separate learning path which covers how to build serverless full stack applications and deploy them on Azure. There are many modules that cover how to explore and research Space using Python.
Today, most companies prefer to use Python because of the many benefits which Python offers and no other language offers. Python is like Many in One language as you can do web development, game development, software development, and testing, game development, desktop, and mobile applications, ML/AI, data engineering, etc. One of the most special features of Python is that its code sounds like English means when you will read its code then you will feel like you are reading an English book.
Python is so beginner friendly and is best when someone wants to start their programming journey and finds it very difficult to start with other languages.
That’s all for this article, thank you, and we hope this article will help you to learn Python.
- Free Python Certification course from Alison: Good for Resume
- Download 1000+ Projects, All B.Tech & Programming Notes, Job, Resume & Interview Guide, and More – Get Your Ultimate Programming Bundle!
- Top 5 Websites to Learn Programming in 2024
- Python Internship for college students and freshers: Apply Here
- New secrets to Earn money with Python in 2024
- Connect with HR Directly – Job Hack
- Google offering free Python course: Enroll Today
- Google Internship 2024
- TCS Launched Free Certification Course with Industry Recognized Value
- What is web development for beginners?
- Microsoft Giving Free Machine Learning Course: Enroll Now
- Accenture Giving Free Developer Certificate in 2023
- Amazon Summer Internship 2023
- Amazon Giving Free Machine Learning Course with Certificate: Enroll Now
- Google Summer Internship 2023
- 5 Secret ChatGPT skills to make money
- Free Google Certification Courses
- 5 AI tools for coders better than ChatGPT
- New secrets to Earn money with Python in 2023
- How to utilize ChatGPT to improve your coding skills?
- Create your own ChatGPT with Python
- Python Programming Examples | Fundamental Programs in Python
- GUI Piano in Python
- Best Java Roadmap for Beginners 2023
- Google STEP Internship 2023
- Free Python Certification Course
- Python 3.11: What’s New?
- Best 10 Websites to Learn Python
- Top 10 Free Python Courses on Udemy