We have chosen the dataset related to various career fields in different emirates in various years. We will explore the various career opportunities to find deeper insights.
We have chosen this dataset because employment is the primary concern in any nation. It is necessary for the government to keep a check on various career opportunities throughout.
As far as columns and rows are concerned, our dataset has various meaningful data columns that provide data related to the nationality of citizens, career field, year, emirate, type of sector, etc. Our dataset has 730 rows in total.
Codes of Employment Trends Of Private & Government Sector in UAE | Data Analysis
We are importing multiple libraries such as pandas, seaborn, matplotlib
We are reading the data using the pandas library to read the excel data. We have used the read_excel( ) function to read the excel file data.
We have displayed the data as we can see above
We do all types of final year projects contact us on WhatsApp at +91-9760648231.
We do other programming and IT industry-related projects as well.
Next is data cleaning for which we have used dropna( ) function. We have dropped the rows and columns that have all the values as null.
We have printed the dimensions of the data. We can see that many null columns are dropped(that had all the values as null).
In the above screenshot, we are using the info ( ) function to print the non null count and data type of each column
Employment Trends Of Private & Government Sector in UAE | Data Analysis
In the above piece of code, we are using countplot ( ) function where we have passed nationality on the y-axis. We can see that our dataset has more records for “national” people.
In the above piece of code, we are using countplot ( ) function where we have passed the year on the y-axis. We can see that year 2012 had the minimum number of employees whereas the year 2013 has the highest number of males. The year 2014 and 2015 has an equal number of males and females.
We are grouping the data on the basis of emirates using the group_by ( ) function. We are calculating the mean value column for each emirate group.
In the above piece of code, we are using the lineplot ( ) function where we have passed the value on the y axis. We can see that the “health authority” emirate has a high average value.
Employment Trends Of Private & Government Sector in UAE | Data Analysis using Python Project and final year project and assignment of ML, Ai, and Data Science.
In the above piece of code, we are using countplot ( ) function where we have passed sex_EN on y-axis. We can see that our dataset has more records for “male” individuals.
In the above piece of code, we are using the scatterplot ( ) function where we have passed nationality on the y-axis. We can see that our dataset has more records for “national” people. We are using xticks to rotate the orientation of y-axis labels.
We are grouping the data on the basis of sector_EN using the group_by ( ) function. We are considering the max of value column for each sector group.
Employment Trends Of Private & Government Sector in UAE | Data Analysis
We are first, filtering the data for all the females in the private and government sectors. We are using the countplot ( ) function where we have passed the sector on the y-axis. We can see that the government sector has more females than the private sector.
- Top 10 Python Projects for Final year Students
- 10 Tkinter Projects for Beginners
- Vending Machine with Python Code
- Python OOP Projects | Source code and example
- Generate QR Code in Python
- Make Minecraft in Python
- Battleship Game Code in Python
- Simple Atm Program in Python
- Data Science Projects for Final Year
- Multiclass Classification in Machine Learning
- Movie Recommendation System: with Streamlit and Python-ML
- Convert Python to exe
- Python Time Complexity Calculator
- Machine Learning Projects for Final Year
- Tip Calculator using Python
- Inventory Management System Project in python
- Barcode and QR Code Reader Python
- Get Expert Assistance with Deep Learning Projects, Homework, or Assignments
- Courier Management System project in Python
- Data Science Homework Help – Get The Assistance You Need
- How to Ace Your Machine Learning Assignment – A Guide for Beginners
- Contact Management System Project in Python
- Reinforcement learning in Python
- Python SQLite Tutorial
- Machine Learning Techniques and Applications|Assignment Help
- Student Management System Project in Python
- Face recognition Python
- 20 Python Projects for Resume
- Restaurant management system project in Python
- Employee Management System Project in Python
- Bank Management System Project in Python
- Hate speech detection
- Hospital Management System Project in Python
- Calculate Mean, Median, and Mode Python Assignment with solution
- Control PC from anywhere using Python
- Attendance Management System Project in Python
- MNIST Handwritten Digit Classification using Deep Learning
- Space Invaders game using Python
- How to make KBC Quiz game in python?
- Stock Price Prediction using Machine Learning
- Control Mouse with hand gestures detection python
- Create a Vehicle Parking Management Project in Python
- Build Your Own Map Flight Tracking Application with Python
- Traffic Signal Violation Detection System using Computer Vision
- Deepfake Detection Project Using Deep-Learning
- Employment Trends Of Private & Government Sector in UAE | Data Analysis
- Pokemon Analysis Project in ML and Data Science using Python
- Garment Factory Analysis Project using Python
- Creating a Pong Game using Python Turtle
- Create a Stopwatch Using Python Tkinter
- Get weather forecast using Python
- Hangman Game using Python
- Balloon Shooter Game using Python PyGame
- Complete PyGame Tutorial and Projects
- Library Management System Python Project with source code | GUI and Database
- 8 Steps to Build a Machine Learning Model
- User Authentication System in Django Python
- Django Framework | Developing a Blog website in Django (Tutorial) Part 2
- Customer Segmentation using Python in Machine Learning
- Titanic Survival Prediction – Machine Learning Project (Part-2)
- Titanic Survival Prediction – Machine Learning Project (Part-1)
- Download Instagram Reels using Python
- 3D animation in Python: vpython
- Complete Racing Game In Python Using PyGame
- Currency Converter Desktop Application in Python
- Send OTP Using Python
- Desktop Battery Notifier using Python
- Requests Module in Python: Find Weather Using API
- Pendulum Library Python|Current time stamps
- Star Wars Game with Python Turtle
- How To Create Analog Clock in Python using Turtle
- Turtle Race Python Project: Complete Guide
- Car Race Game in PyGame Python: From Scratch
- Instagram Post Using Python
- Create your own Music with Python Coding
- Automate Instagram Login Using Python Selenium
- Python Assignment Help Online| Python Homework Help
- Python Web scraping using Python Selenium
- Whatsapp Spam Bot Using Python Selenium
- Automate Facebook Login Using Python Selenium
- Python Send Email Program
- Shutdown Computer with Voice in Python
- Tic Tac Toe Python
- Sudoku solver Python |Backtracking|Recursion
- Guess the Number Python
- Jarvis and Google Assistant || Voice Assistant Using Python
- Get Any Country Date And Time Using Python
- Create Language Translator Using Python
- Calculator Program In Python
- Snake Game in Python using Pygame
- Covid-19 Tracker Application Using Python
- Get COVID Information Using Python
- URL Opening Application Using Python
- Download YouTube Video Using Python
- GUI Calendar using Python
- URL Shortener Using Python
- Get IP address using Python
- Crack Any Password Using Python
- How to Get WiFi Passwords With Python
- Simple Text To Speech In Python
Keywords–> final year project, python, ml, machine learning, ai, artificial intelligence, ds, data science, ml project, analysis, Employment Trends Of Private & Government Sector in UAE, Data Analysis